Join me for my weekly yoga classes to balance & strengthen your body, bring profound calmness into the mind, and joy to the heart. At the moment I teach only one studio class and other classes are online until the middle of August. More information on the studio classes that start in August is coming soon!
FEEL GOOD FRIDAY YOGA
FRIDAYS at 19:00-20:30
At The Guiding Sun Yoga in Thalwil
Start your weekend energized and restored! You get to experience a deep connection to your mind, body, and heart and move through the asanas in a safe and effective way. You will enjoy movement guided by the breath, challenge yourself physically & and mentally, and restore after a long week.
In this class you will get a better understanding of the wholeness of a yoga practice. The refinement and nuances of the yoga poses are explored deeper thereby bringing greater awareness and energetic flow into the body. Poses are held for a bit longer as I guide you to feel areas in the body that are ready to be awakened and areas that are over working which can be relaxed in an effort to bring grace and balance into your practice and life. This class includes also meditation and applied philosophy to create a complete practice. You will also benefit from tips for lifestyle and nutritional choices.
Single class 40 CHF
5 times Abo 180 CHF
Payment either in cash (please bring the exact amount), via bank transfer, TWINT, or via Eventbrite
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE CLASS:
To be able to maintain the Covid-19 rules, please read the list and prepare yourself accordingly:
1. SIGNING UP IS NECESSARY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT (MAX 10 STUDENTS / CLASS)
2. SIGN IN AT THE STUDIO WITH YOUR FULL NAME, ADRESS, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER
3. COME ALREADY DRESSED FOR THE CLASS
4. WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER YOGA CLASS
5. KEEP 2 METERS DISTANCE AT COMING, LEAVING ALSO AS DURING THE TIME AT THE STUDIO
6. BRING YOUR OWN MAT
7. BRING YOUR BLANKET, WATER BOTTLE AND SNACK IF YOU NEED IT
8. IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE ALLERGIES PLEASE STAY AT HOME
9. PEOPLE AT RISK PLEASE STAY AT HOME